Tendering constitutes a formal offer to execute the contract work in accordance with the various contract documents for the contract price as quoted in BOQ. It usually includes the contract period within which the contractor is to complete the work.
The contractor is generally asked to enter into a bond whereby he provides to sureties who are prepared to pay upto 10-15% of the contract price if the contract is not carried out satisfactorily or a bank guarantee.
AUTHORITY TITLE HERE
(Building and Works Departments)
Notice Inviting Tenders
1) Item/Percentage rate tender for the works details below are invited from;
a. The approved contractors of the ______________
b. The contractors enlisted with P.W.D / Building Department are also eligible. In case their tender is accepted, they will have to get themselves enlisted with the university.
2) The tender will be received at 11:30 a.m. on the date given below and will be opened at the same time and date in the presence of the contractors or their authorized agents.
3) No telegraphic tender or tender by post will be entertained.
4) No conditional tender will be entertained.
5) Detailed particulars of works can be obtained from the office of the undersigned on any working day during the office hours.
6) The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all tenders without assigning any reason.
7) The tender from a firm or company should be accompanied with the power of attorney on judicial papers.
8) The tender documents can be obtained from the office of the undersigned during office hours on payment basis mentioned below.
9) No tender will be issued to any contractor on the date of receiving the tender.
Name of works
Name of Works
Rs. 8,30,766 /-