Acronym of Extended 3D Analysis of Building Systems, is a software by a Computers and Structures,, Inc. (CSI); a Berkeley, California based engineering software company founded in 1975. CSI ETABS is an engineering software product that can be used to analyze and design multi-storey buildings using grid-like geometry, various methods of analysis and solution techniques, considering various load combinations.
ETABS – Extended 3Dimensional Analysis of Building Systems
CSI ETABS is for linear, non-linear static and dynamic analysis, and the design of building systems. The need of special software was there for analysis and design of building and structures, and thus CSI comes forward with the TABS series.
Use of CSI ETABS
ETABS can be effectively used in the analysis and design of building structures which might consists of structural members like beams, columns, slabs, shear walls etc.
With ETABS you can easily apply various construction materials to your structural members like concrete, structural steel, Reinforced Concrete etc.
ETABS automatically generates the self-weights and the resultant gravity and lateral loads.
Advantages of CSI ETABS
- ETABS allows graphical inputs of the various parameters like length or depth of members and thus the model generation is very fast
- ETABS uses a feature of similar stories where various properties and loads might be applied by selecting the option of similar stories.
- Easy options and commands are there in ETABS like copy, paste, mirror Merge etc.
- ETABS is very precise, the snapping of the ends and joints allows the dimensions to be accurate and least chance of error is there.
- Applying of loads and creation of objects is very easy just select properties and click where the member is proposed to be there.
- A lot of views are there, top, end side etc.
- It has a 3d view that can be zoomed and can be adjusted by Pan option.
- Integration with other softwares like SAP2000 or SAFE etc.
- Supports various codes like American Building Code, Eurocode, British Code, Indian Building Code, Pakistan Building Code.
- Model and geometry of model can easily to be exported to .dxf files.
Comparison of CSI ETABS and STAAD.pro
Staad.pro is another Structural and analysis and design program by bently corp. and is the most widely used structural software throughout the construction world Find more about STAAD.pro click here
- STAAD.pro is most widely used in ASIA.
- STAAD also allows the user to input the model data using text-editor facility where ASCII file is used for this purpose.
- ETABS in comparison is a bit advanced form having a lot of features not there in STAAD.
- STAAD.pro uses STAAD.Foudation for foundation design where as ETABS uses SAFE for foundation design.
Download CSI ETABS Link
Keywords to Reach here:
Free Download CSI Etabs software, download CSI etabs 9.7.4 crack, download CSI etabs 9.7.3 full crack, download CSI etabs 2013 full, download etabs 9.7 full, download etabs 9.7.3 full, download etabs 9.7.4 free, download CSI etabs 2013 free, download CSI ETABS for free, full cracked ETABS free to download
The software name and its logo is the trademark of respective owner, we here on iamcivilengineer doesn’t host the software neither uploaded it we are just sharing here the links to download; and are just for sharing it for student and education purpose; if you have any problem about this link or software you can contact us via contact us page or email at [email protected]
I hope you will like this sharing; stay tuned for the remaining updates about this topic; and don’t forget to share it to your friend and buddies on facebook, twitter and linked.