Installing Problem of ETABS, Patch problem [SOLVED]

Installing Problem of ETABS, Patch problem [SOLVED]

TwitCount Button
Some of users of iamcivilengineer.com have encountered a problem while cracking ETABS, the problem is when they used to crack or patch the main file “etabs.exe” the patch program displays an error regarding not able to open the “etabs.exe”. This problem mostly occurs on Windows 7 and Windows 8 because of improved security reasons, the windows blocks the un-necessary opening of programs for smooth working of windows and to ensure safety from virus threats.

To solve this issue you just have to increase the user privileges on “etabs.exe” to open it as an administrator and to modify the file as well, to do so, just find the file in

C:/Program Files/Computers and Structures/ETABS 9/Etabs.exe

This path may vary depending upon the location where you have installed ETABS, right click this file and select Properties, from the properties dialog box click on the Security tab and then click edit as shown;

From the opened dialog box select the username from which you have logged into windows in users and groups and then from “permission for users” make sure to tick mark all the controls as shown;

And then click Apply, Ok and then again Ok

Now just patch the file again from “CENL950.exe” and click patch, and now the file should have been patched successfully as shown;

and that’s all

From Editors Desk

I hope this will solve many prblems and worries, Dont forget to share it with your friends.

Hurry Up !!! - Just join the 10k+ fans of ours on Facebook and get real updates Iamcivilengineer

Installing Problem of ETABS, Patch problem [SOLVED]

Like this article? Subscribe to stay updated!

Next Post »

12 comments

Click here for comments
Anonymous
admin
28 April 2014 at 06:34 ×

I doesn't work even though i did as you show. CENL950 still tells "error: file can not be opened"

What's the problem?

Anonymous
admin
28 April 2014 at 06:36 ×

I clearly followed your instruction but it doesn's work. it still tells me "error: file can not be opened"

What's the problem? I obviously permitted the security.

Anonymous
admin
28 April 2014 at 06:37 ×

What's the problem? I obviously permitted the security.

28 April 2014 06:36

Pokermu
admin
14 May 2014 at 04:24 ×

I followed these steps and it worked like a charm.
Initially, the problem persisted. But later, I moved the content of 'crack' folder to 'ETABS 9' folder in the installation directory. Then it worked.
Thank you for your post.

Anonymous
admin
18 June 2014 at 18:55 ×

Do same step for ETABSIO.exe

17 June 2015 at 09:53 ×

Etabs 2015 has many new features for civil engineers, one can learn etabs training in hyderabad ad in other cities of india.

24 September 2015 at 04:25 ×

What's next if it's successfully patched?

24 October 2015 at 06:25 ×

when new version etabs releasing with water tanks design features and etabs training in hyderabad videos inform us

Ishmael KANU
admin
1 December 2015 at 01:15 ×

I AM NOT ABLE TO OPEN THE INSTALLED SAP 2000 ON MY WINDOWS 7-64 BIT OS. ANY REASONS WHY? ANY TIME I ATTEMPTED TO RUN THE SOFTWARE, IT COMES WITH THE MESSAGE "CANNOT ACCESS.......". PLEASE HELP

Aung Kyaw
admin
29 February 2016 at 21:16 ×

Oh my god, that works. Thanks a lot.

According to our Terms of Service, all the contents provided in this website is on internet and we never upload the contents on the web, moreover all the content is for educational purpose which must not be used for commercial or any other way. If you don't agree to this you must not use any of the material because all of these are the copyright of the respective owners. In case you think any of the content should not be provided like this you can openly say it to us for immediate shut down of that link"