UPADSD 2017 aims to bring together, scientists, urban planners, architects and other stakeholders from across the globe to discuss the latest scientific advances in the field.
Critical Topics will be exposed during this conference as following:
• City planning.
• Regional planning.
• Rural developments.
• Sustainability and the built environment.
• Sustainability indicators.
• Policies and planning.
• Environmental planning and management.
• Energy resources.
• Cultural heritage.
• Quality of life.
• Community planning and resilience.
• Sustainable solutions in emerging countries.
• Sustainable tourism.
• Learning from nature.
• Social and political issues.
• Community planning.