Let us meet the founder of iamcivilengineer.com
Who is behind iamcivilengineer.com?
Hi, my name is Saad Iqbal, a civil engineer from Pakistan. I am currently studying Civil engineering from University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila. I am passionate about blogging and civil engineering. My area of interest is structural engineering. I know bit of softwares of civil engineering.
Hi every one!, my name is Saad Iqbal and I am a Civil Engineer. Let me make it clear, you might have seen many websites and blogs writing in their about us page that behind the blog is the founder naming blab la! But be very frank behind iamcivilengineer.com is students, teachers, civil engineers in the field visiting this website and treating it like their own home.
I have a group of friends all of course are not civil engineers but mostly civil engineers :P. I was born in the Capital of Punjab, Pakistan i.e. Lahore, but I have been living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan since I was 2 years old :p. Here are some interesting things about me;
- I am a student of BSc Civil engineering in the final year
- I am a Uetian, from University of Engineering and Technology, Taxila
- I have been to cities of Pakistan, including Lahore, Murree, Faislabad, Taxila, Rawalpindi, Islamabad and more I don’t wana mention :p
- My favorite subject is Structural Engineering, I love drawing Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams of frames especially statically indeterminate ones.
- I love being on the internet and am passionate about blogging and promoting student entrepreneurships.
- My favorite color is blue and I love girls wearing pink :p
- My favorite number is 7, the favoritism is because of similarity in pronouncing my name and letter 7, of course in Urdu.
- I was a student Editor of my College magazine i.e. Quaidian.
- I can speak Urdu, Punjabi (a bit), English
- I love singing and my favorite hobby is listening to music – I can’t listen music silently :p
- I love reading books, I am a die heart fan of Paulo Coelho, my favorite book that changed my life includes the Alchemist.
So you wana contact me here are a lot of easy ways you can adopt to contact me fellow;
Hurry Up !!! - Just join the 10k+ fans of ours on Facebook and get real updates Iamcivilengineer