Carbon Fiber Vs Steel
- Carbon Fiber is 75% lighter than steel
- More durable and corrosion free
- It is 5 times higher in tensile strength
- It is 2 times higher in stiffness
- And Is also have more temperature tolerance.
- High initial cost as the material involved is expensive
- Lack of knowelge is there as no implementation is made yet and also no special codes are there. Due to high thermal conductivity it has high HVAC consumption.
Hurry Up !!! - Just join the 10k+ fans of ours on Facebook and get real updates Iamcivilengineer
Carbon Fiber Reinforced Concrete