Surveying is basic to engineering.
Before any engineering work can be started we must prepare a plan or map of the area showing topographical details. This involves both horizontal and vertical measurements.
|Download Fundamentals of Surveying by S.K. Roy|
"those activities involved in the planning and execution of surveys for the location, design, construction, operation and maintenance of civil and other engineering projects. "
The surveying activities are;
- Preparation of surveys and related mapping specifications
- Execution of photogrammetric and field surveys for the collection of required data including topographic and hydrographic data.
- Calculation, reduction and plotting of survey data for use in engineering design.
- Design and provision of horizontal and vertical control survey networks.
- Provision of line and grade and other layout for construction and mining activities.
Title of the Book
Author of the Book
Contents of the Book
- Errors in Measurement
- Measurement of Horizontal Distances
- Electronic Distance Measurements
- Permanent Adjustments of Levels
- Angles and Directions
- Compass Survey
- Traverse survey and computations
- Vertical curves
- Areas and Volumes
- Plane table surveying
- Topographical survey
- Construction surveying
- Underground surveys
- Computer programs in surveying
Preview the BookHere is a live preview of Fundamentals of Surveying by S.K. Roy
Download the BookYou can easily download Fundamentals of Surveying by Just clicking any of the link below;
|Download Fundamentals of Surveying Book free pdf by S.K. Roy|
Download Fundamentals of Surveying by S.K. Roy [PDF] Free
Hurry Up !!! - Just join the 10k+ fans of ours on Facebook and get real updates Iamcivilengineer