Maximum intensity of pressure applied to the underneath soil without failure of the soil due to shear and/or excessive settlement.
- Formulas of FOOTINGS WITH One Way Eccentricity
- Formulas of Two way Eccentricities & Inclined Loadings.
- Development of Bearing Capacity Theory
- Assumptions for Terzaghi's Method, Failure Geometry for Terzaghi's Method.
- Groundwater Effects on Bearing Capacity
- General Bearing Capacity Equation
- Theories of Meyerhof and Hannas about the Bearing Capacity of Layered Soils
- Field methods for measuring Bearing capacity (SPT Test) and corrections for this test are also discussed in detail.
Some Solved related examples to topic are mentioned which will sure help you to understand the topic.
Hurry Up !!! - Just join the 10k+ fans of ours on Facebook and get real updates Iamcivilengineer
Bearing Capacity of Shallow Foundation