|vehicular and industrial combustion emissions|
Abstract of the presentation
After this the harmful effects of these emissions is produced on the health of humans and on overall environment like ozone depletion, ground ozone production and smog formation, and at last the global warming.
At the end we have discussed what are the various responsible organization, how they are trying to control vehicular and industrial combustion emissions, and then various recommendations are produced.
Conclusion of the Presentation:
- Vehicular and industrial combustion emissions are health damaging to alarming level.
- Increase in economic standards of community, more usage of products, more vehicles more pollutants
- Pollutants from industries and vehicles causes severe health problems like cancer, heart diseases and breathing problems.
- Pollutants also effect indirectly in the form of acid rain, smog formation and climate change
- Introduction of environment friendly technologies like fuel cells etc
- By spreading awareness among masses will greatly improve the quality of air we are breathing in.
|Authors of this Presentation|
Keywords to Reach Here
Video of the Presentation
Vehicular and Industrial Combustion Emissions Presentation
Hurry Up !!! - Just join the 10k+ fans of ours on Facebook and get real updates Iamcivilengineer